TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Rosa Tours ¡La Aventura está Aquí! agency, Affiliates and their representatives, act only as intermediary agents for Tour Operators, Transport Companies, Restaurants, Parks, Archaeological Sites, Car Rentals, Yachts, Cruises, etc., etc., and bear no responsibility for loss, injury, accident, delay and even death, etc. that can happen.
- All reservations made on the website, by telephone or at our points of sale must be paid in full or according to the negotiation with the seller, the final reservation coupon will indicate Paid or Balance.
- Reservations made on our website, the total amount in Mexican Pesos, Dollars or another currency will be charged through the online payment platform, the charge will be reflected as ROSATOURS | ROSATOURSCACUN in your account statement within four business days.
- All our payments are made through the web reservation platform, deposits or transfers to official published bank accounts.
- No sales consultant is authorized to make payments outside our point of sale. The Agency will not be responsible for charges from people outside this company.
- Once the charge has been made to your bank card, you will receive a confirmation e-mail, in the following 24 hours we will send the service coupon(s) with the corresponding information and instructions, which you must print, sign and deliver. to our representative on the day of service.
- It is essential to present the coupon (boarding pass) at the time of using the service.
- The cardholder must sign the service coupon and send it to the email: [email protected] attaching a copy of their identification.
- In the event that the person who will make use of the reserved service is different from the one who made the payment; It will be necessary to send a copy of the identification of the cardholder and the one who will enjoy the service to the email: [email protected]
- In case of Storm / Hurricane or Public Health Contingency, you can only modify the date of the booked tour / service or change for another tour / service, and payments in this case and time period are non-refundable.
- The service coupon / boarding pass is valid only when signed by the client indicated in the reservation, and will be delivered at the beginning of the tour, activity, attraction or ride presenting their identification.
- To guarantee the protection of the cardholder and avoid identity theft, we reserve the right to request additional documentation to your current ID, charge authorization form and payment confirmation notification by the means or platform you have used.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICIES
All Cancellation requests must be requested by email to: [email protected]
- Cancellations made 48 hours or more in advance (business days), a 5.5% charge applies (payments made via bank deposit / bank transfer).
- Cancellations made 24 hours in advance apply a 10% charge (payments made via bank deposit / bank transfer).
- Not arriving at your service (No show) will not be refundable (in case of illness or accident it will be necessary to send (Email / WhatsApp) medical proof issued at least 24 hours before the tour date, in case of emergency up to 12 hours in advance at the time indicated as meeting point time. The change of date to reschedule the service in the following days, is subject to availability; In case the client is no longer at the destination, a valid digital certificate will be issued for the following 12 months.
- For Circuits of several days, a 100% refund applies if you cancel 30 days in advance or a 50% refund if you cancel 20 days in advance.
- In the Combos (tours of several days) partial refunds do not apply. If you take one of the tours that appear in the combo, cancellation and/or partial refund will not be possible.
- Changes of time and/or date for transfer reservations “Hotel-Airport” or vice versa are received only 24 hours in advance via email.
- Hotels / Car Rental / Airline Tickets / Other services / apply policies of the website where you made the reservation (Affiliate Program).
- For payments received via Deposit / Bank Transfer: 14 business days after receiving the cancellation request.
- These policies will not apply in cases of hurricane, tropical storms, or any natural phenomenon, for these cases only the tour date change policy will apply.
- All our prices do not include VAT, if you require an invoice you must add VAT of 16% to the total and notify it before making your payment.
- The issuance of invoices will take a period of 24 to 48 hours after receipt of payment, please send the tax data to the email: [email protected]