Would you like to get to know an island of white sand on an excursion like no other? Come and discover our tour to Holbox from Playa del Carmen!
Cheap Chichen Itzá for Mexicans
- Access of professional video cameras has a cost of $100.00 MXN (may vary), and it is paid directly in Chichen Itzá.
- Tripod access for video cameras or drones is not allowed.
- Our transport unit has air conditioning throughout the tour, we recommend you bring a sweater.
- To respect the cost to Mexicans, it is essential to present a Voter’s Credential, otherwise, you will have to pay the regular price.
- Minors must present an identity document such as: a passport or student ID that proves their nationality.
- Adulto Edades de 11+
- Niño De 4 a 11 años
- Infante Edades de 3 y menos
- Adulto 30% Edades 10+
- Menor 30% A partir de 3 años hasta menores de 11
- Inapam Adultos con credencial Inapam
About the Tour
Come and enjoy this fantastic tour to Chichen Itzá, one of the main archaeological sites of the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico and recognized as one of the new seven wonders of the modern world and declared by UNESCO in 1998 as a World Heritage Site.
The adventure begins in the ruins of Chichen Itzá with a certified guide, where you will visit every corner of this ancient Mayan empire.
Without a doubt, it is one of the most important archaeological sites in the world!
- Round-trip TRANSFER by van/bus from your hotel lobby or meeting point.
- Entrance to the Ruins of CHICHEN ITZÁ.
- Bilingual guide
- FREE TIME in Chichen Itzá for photos and walking on your own.
- LUNCH Regional buffet.
- Entrance to CENOTE Maya, time to swim.
- Brief VISIT to VALLADOLID Yucatan, Magical Town (15 minutes).
- Access to photographic cameras and/or CELL PHONES.
Does not include
- Drinks during the buffet meal.
- Food is additional to the buffet meal.
- Photographs and video.
What to bring to the tour
- Light clothing
- Additional clothing for after the swim in the Cenote
- Comfortable shoes
- Cap or hat
- Photographic camera
- Biodegradable Blocker
- Insect repellent.
- Money (in cash) for souvenirs and tips (at some points credit cards are not accepted).