Would you like to get to know an island of white sand on an excursion like no other? Come and discover our tour to Holbox from Playa del Carmen!
Cheap Isla Contoy from Playa del Carmen
- Infants pay only transportation $10.00 USD per infant.
- Smoking and the use of sunscreen are prohibited in Isla Contoy.
- Sunscreen (biodegradable) is recommended during snorkeling and on Isla Mujeres.
- An underwater camera is important and recommended
- The snorkeling activity depends on weather conditions and can be canceled for the safety of our clients, partial or total refunds do not apply.
- Cancellation is NOT accepted, only a change of date, since it is an excursion with restrictions due to the fact that it is an ecological reserve, the spaces and activities are reserved in advance.
- Adult ages 11+
- Little boy From 4 to 11 years
- Infant Ages 3 and under
Visit this island located very close to Isla Mujeres
If you are in the Riviera Maya, the tour to Isla Contoy from Playa del Carmen is an excellent option!
An excursion that has a certification by National Geographic as a quality tour for all travelers and tourists in the world.
The best of Conto
A National Park nature reserve that has coastal dunes and mangroves where 98 species of plants have been counted, a sanctuary for 152 species of tropical seabirds and a variety of marine fauna.
An economic tour for Mexicans and foreigners that offers quality service, where you will snorkel in the Ixlache Reefs, an exploration tour, a well-deserved rest on the shore of the beach, a delicious meal, and free time to visit the center of Isla Mujeres to walk or buy a souvenir.
Come and enjoy an unforgettable adventure in Isla Contoy!
- Round transfer to the Marina from your hotel lobby or meeting point.
- Certified GUIDE.
- DRINKS on the boat: Water, soft drinks, and a national open bar.
- Snorkel EQUIPMENT, fins, and life jacket.
- SNORKEL in the Ixlache reef (Depends on weather conditions).
- TOUR in Isla Contoy (Certified guide).
- FREE TIME on the beach in Isla Contoy.
- BUFFET LUNCH (At the beach club in Isla Mujeres).
- Free time at the beach club.
Does not include
- Federal Tax of $13.00 USD per person, payable directly at the dock: Adults, Minors and Infants.
- $10.00 USD Transportation per infant.
- Photos and videos.
What to bring to the tour
- Insect repellent.
- extra clothes
- Towel, sandals, swimsuit
- biodegradable sunscreen
- Comfortable shoes
- Money (cash) for souvenirs and tips