The Sian Ka’an Biosphere is a natural reserve whose name in Maya means “Gateway to Heaven.” This site was declared by UNESCO a World Heritage Site in 1987. Calling all nature lovers — book your tour online today!
Chichen Itza Classic Tour from Playa del Carmen
- Infants (Free) must be seated on the legs of the Parents for safety.
- Access of professional film cameras has a cost of $100.00 MXN (may vary), it is paid directly in Chichen Itzá.
- Camera tripods are not allowed.
- I brought what is necessary, during the tour you can buy snacks, soft drinks, water and last minute needs.
- Our transport unit has Air Conditioning throughout the tour, if this affects you, bring a sweater.
- Adults ages 11+
- Children From 4 to 11 years
- Infant Ages 3 and under
- Book with 30% and pay the remaining balance when boarding
- Deposit Adults 30% ages 10+
- Deposit Children 30% From 3 years to under 10
Live an Unforgettable Adventure
The Tour to Chichen Itzá from Playa del Carmen, the “Pre-Hispanic City”, is undoubtedly wonderful! It is one of the most important archaeological sites that is located in the Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico.
In 1988 it was registered as a UNESCO World Heritage Site and in 2007 declared one of the New Seven Wonders of the Modern World.
In the Mayan language, Chichen Itza means “mouth of the well of the Itza”, thus referring to the Sacred Cenote.
The majestic ruin of Chichen Itzá is located 182 kilometers from Playa del Carmen, upon our arrival we will admire the temple of KUKULCÁN, named in Mayan, which translates as Feather Serpent, is the deity of Mayan mythology, was built a pyramid to indicate the descent in the agronomic and political cycle of the Mayans, also known as “El Castillo” nickname given by the Spanish conquerors in the sixteenth century, the Observatory, the Temple of the Warriors, the Temple of Venus and the Ball game.
Our excursion to the enigmatic Mayan world of Chichen Itzá includes transportation from hotels located in Playa del Carmen and meeting points for clients with accommodation through Airbnb.
Live it to believe it!
- TRANSFER round trip from the Lobby of your Hotel or Meeting Point.
- ENTRANCE to the Ruins of Chichen Itzá.
- LUNCH Buffet (Typical of the Region).
- Entrance to a CENOTE time to swim.
- Certified GUIDE during the tour.
- Brief visit to the Magic Town of Valladolid.
Does not include
- Rental of life jackets and lockers ($2.00 USD each).
- Drinks during the tour and lunch.
- Food additional to the Buffet Meal.
- Tips for the Guides.
- Tax for the use of Professional Video Cameras / GoPro inside Chichen Itzá.
What to bring to the tour
- We recommend you bring cash to buy souvenirs and/or tips.
- Do not carry heavy packages or backpacks.
- Bring Biodegradable Sunscreen.
- Bring a towel and a bathing suit (you will need it in the Cenote).
- Consider bringing a light sweater or something to cover yourself with during the ride to Chichen Itza.
- Wear tennis shoes or strap-on sandals for your Chichen Itza tour.
- Do not forget your camera (do not bring a tripod, its use is not allowed in the archaeological zone).