Live an unforgettable adventure. The “Pre-Hispanic City” is undoubtedly a wonder! It is one of the most important archaeological sites that is located in the Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico. Live it to believe it!
Cozumel Transparent Boat Tour
- Confirm availability, as it is subject to limited spaces.
- Extra food and drinks in the restaurant.
- The transport unit has air conditioning.
- The activity depends on the weather conditions and can be canceled for the safety of our clients, once an official communication is issued by the Harbor Master, they are notified in advance to change the date, partial or total refunds do not apply in cancellation for part of the client.
- It is considered a minor child, who measure less than 120 Mts., greater than 120 Mts. pay as an adult.
- Anyone who occupies a place on the boat, even if they do not do the snorkeling activity, must pay the marine tax.
- All infants who snorkel regardless of age must pay the price of the snorkel as a minor.
- Cash: Souvenirs and Additional Services.
- Recommended: Sunglasses, Cap / Hat, Sunscreen, Swimsuit, Towel, Additional clothing and Aquatic Camera
- Adult ages 11+
- Little boy From 4 to 11 years
An experience without equal, Cozumel transparent boat!
Come and enjoy one of the new attractions in Cozumel, a tour aboard a totally transparent boat where you will have the feeling of flying over the beautiful Mexican Caribbean Sea.
- Round TRANSPORTATION from Hotel or meeting point.
- Light BOX LUNCH.
- Roundtrip FERRY ticket to Cozumel
- Round trip TAXI from the Cozumel pier to the Marina
- Ticket to board the TRANSPARENT BOAT, 90-minute tour on the Island of Cozumel (visit the sunken ships to see the fish and Snorkel (20 minutes) in the Reefs).
- Snorkel EQUIPMENT: Visor and Life Jackets
- DRINKS on the Boat, 2 drinks: Water, Soft Drinks or Beers.
- LUNCH (choice of one dish) at the Carlota Beach Club: Chicken Fajitas | Beef Fajitas | Breaded Fish Fillet | Chicken or Beef Tacos | Quesadillas
During the meal a DRINK: Flavored Water, Soft Drink or Beer.
- FREE TIME in Cozumel (approximately 3 hours).
Does not include:
- Dock Tax of $50.00 MXN is paid directly at the marina.
- Photography and video