¡Ven, conoce y disfruta de un Tour a Isla Mujeres sorprendente, incluye traslado desde Playa del Carmen!
Isla Mujeres Cancun in Catamaran
- Our Buffet style of food includes a Salad bar, make-your-own taco (chicken, fajitas, fish), rice, pasta, mashed potatoes, steamed vegetables, beans, and fruit.
- The open bar includes Tequila, Rum, Vodka, Beers, Soft Drinks, Juice, and Water.
- We take care to protect marine life, so we ask you to bring biodegradable sunscreen.
- Bring sunglasses, swimsuit, sandals, hat, towel and an extra change of clothes.
- The snorkeling activity and the Spinnaker flight depend on the weather conditions.
- Dock and reef tax must be paid in cash directly at the dock. This payment is used to protect and maintain the marine park and the marine life of the coral reefs of this entire area.
- Do not forget to bring your underwater camera, you will need it.
- CHILDREN FROM 4 TO 10 YEARS OLD PAY AS MINORS (PLUS MARINE TAX)
- Adult ages 11+
- Little boy From 4 to 11 years
- Infant Ages 3 and under
- Adult 30% ages 10+
- Minor 30% From 3 years to under 11
Enjoy the scenery of this beautiful Mexican paradise
If you are thinking about what to do once you are in Cancun, Isla Mujeres is a small island full of marine fauna and wonderful beaches that will be an excellent option. Isla Mujeres is named after the goddess Ixchel, the Mayan goddess of the moon, love, and fertility. The Mayan natives brought offerings of feminine forms to the island, centuries later when the Spanish set foot on these lands for the first time and saw these offerings, they baptized it as Isla de las Mujeres.
On this wonderful Island, free time is given to enjoy Playa Norte, on this majestic beach you can clearly distinguish the turquoise tones of the sea since this beach does not have algae or any other dirt. An excellent option to visit Isla Mujeres is by Catamaran.
In this all-inclusive tour in Cancun, apart from boarding a catamaran, you will snorkel in the El Farito reef. You will enjoy the national open bar included. Swimming in the El Farito reef is an incredible event, the recommendation is to always do it with an instructor since this ecosystem is very special. Upon arrival at Isla Mujeres, you will have free time in the center, here you will learn a lot about Mexican culture and how they live thanks to tourism and fishing. You will find handicrafts that you can buy and take a nice Mexican detail with you. You can also choose to enjoy Playa Norte, considered one of the most beautiful beaches in Mexico.
The adventure is in this incredible ride through the Mexican Caribbean, with a national open bar. Relax and enjoy the scenery of this beautiful Mexican paradise.
- PICK-UP AT HOTELS IN CANCUN: Downtown and Hotel Zone.
- TRANSPORT BY VAN with air conditioning.
- bilingual GUIDES.
- National OPEN BAR in the Catamaran.
- SNORKEL tour in the reef (weather permitting).
- SNORKELING EQUIPMENT.
- VISIT to the center of Isla Mujeres.
- BEACH CLUB with lounge chairs to rest.
- BUFFET MEAL with DRINKS.
- SPINNAKER FLIGHT (weather permitting).
Does not include
- Dock tax and reef tax: $13.00 USD per person, adults and minors.
What to bring to the tour
- Insect repellent.
- extra clothes
- Towel, sandals, swimsuit
- biodegradable sunscreen
- Comfortable shoes
- Money (cash) for souvenirs and tips