Si estas pensando qué hacer una vez que estés en Cancún, Isla Mujeres es una pequeña Isla llena de fauna marina y de maravillosas playas que será una excelente opción. ¡Reserva Ahora!
Isla Mujeres in Catamaran from Playa del Carmen
- Our Buffet style of food includes a Salad bar, make-your-own taco (chicken, fajitas, fish), rice, pasta, mashed potatoes, steamed vegetables, beans, and fruit.
- The open bar includes Tequila, Rum, Vodka, Beers, Soft Drinks, Juice, and Water.
- We take care to protect marine life, so we ask you to bring biodegradable sunscreen.
- Bring sunglasses, swimsuit, sandals, hat, towel and an extra change of clothes.
- The snorkeling activity and the Spinnaker flight depend on the weather conditions.
- Dock and reef tax must be paid in cash directly at the dock. This payment is used to protect and maintain the marine park and the marine life of the coral reefs of this entire area.
- Do not forget to bring your underwater camera, you will need it.
- Children from 4 to 10 years old pay as minors (plus marine tax)
- Adults ages 11+
- children From 4 to 11 years
- Infant Ages 3 and under
- Book with 30% and pay the remaining balance when boarding
- Deposit Adults 30% ages 10+
- Deposit children 30% From 3 years to under 10
Get to know a Beautiful White Sand Island, Isla Mujeres!
Are you thinking about what to do once you are in Playa del Carmen? Come and live the experience of traveling aboard a Catamaran to Isla Mujeres! Get to know our tour to an extraordinary Island, the perfect home for dolphins and turtles. Relax while enjoying the breeze of the Caribbean Sea and admire its wonderful turquoise-blue color.
Isla Mujeres receives that name because it was a sanctuary dedicated to the goddess Ixchel, Mayan goddess of the moon, love, and fertility. The Mayan natives brought offerings of feminine forms to this island, centuries later when the Spanish set foot on these lands for the first time and saw these offerings, they baptized it as Isla Mujeres.
Come, meet and enjoy an amazing Tour of Isla Mujeres, including a transfer from Playa del Carmen!
- TRANSFER from your hotel or meeting point.
- TRANSPORT IN van with air conditioning.
- bilingual GUIDES.
- National OPEN BAR in the Catamaran.
- SNORKEL tour in the reef (weather permitting).
- SNORKEL EQUIPMENT: New tube per person, life jacket.
- VISIT TO THE CENTER OF ISLA MUJERES (shopping tour or Playa Norte).
- BEACH CLUB with lounge chairs to rest.
- BUFFET MEAL with DRINKS.
- SPINNAKER FLIGHT (weather permitting).
Does not include
- Tax for the use of the dock and Conservation of the Marine Park: $13.00 USD per person, adults and minors.
What to bring to the tour
- Insect repellent.
- extra clothes
- Towel, sandals, swimsuit
- biodegradable sunscreen
- Comfortable shoes
- Money (cash) for souvenirs and tips