Its beautiful and unique turquoise beaches are home to sea turtles, fish, and rays, among other species and while you relax on the shore of the beach, the chefs prepare a delicious charcoal fish called “Tikin-xic”.
The Coloradas | Rio Lagartos from Cancun (Economy)
- Change of date or cancellation depend on the policies of the tour provider, it is an excursion with restrictions due to the fact that it is an ecological reserve, the spaces and activities are reserved in advance.
- Adult ages 11+
- Little boy From 4 to 11 years
- Infant Ages 3 and under
- Adult 30% ages 10+
- Minor 30% From 3 years to under 11
Visit the sanctuary of the pink flamingo of the Caribbean
Visit this incredible Pink Lake in Yucatan, Mexico!! It’s not Photoshop, its waters are really pink. Come and discover the reason for its pink waters.
The Adventure is Here!!
- Round-trip transportation in a van or luxury bus with air conditioning and television.
- Visit to Tizimin. Church of the three wise men.
- Free time for breakfast.
- Visit the COLORADAS
- Learn about the salt process.
- Half-liter water.
- Visit the Rio Lagartos reserve.
- 2 and a half-hour boat ride through the Río Lagartos Biosphere.
- Observation of Flamingos, Meeting types of migratory birds, Types of mangroves, Meet Crocodiles.
- Mayan Bath (Exfoliation)
- Showers in the restaurant bathroom for bathing.
- Food in the restaurant. (Dish to choose) Fried fish, breaded steak, mixed ceviche, breaded chicken, seafood soup.
- Entrance to a crocodile farm.
Does not include
- Federal Tax is $17.00 USD per person
- Drinks during the meal
- Photos and videos.
- El Mirador $10.00 USD per person (Optional).
What to bring to the tour
- Bring insect repellent.
- Extra clothes.
- Water shoes or sandals.
- Waterproof bag.
- Blocked biodegradable.
- Cash for purchases, tips, and taxes.