Live a Mayan experience! Visit Cobá, one of the largest Mayan cities of the Classic Period, next to one of the most beautiful cenote in the Region.
Xoximilco Tour: Party, Music and Folklore
- Tour subject to prior reservation, check availability.
- For transfer from Cancun or Riviera Maya, ask for price.
- Remember to bring with you the most important thing: a lot of desire to enjoy a Mexican Fiesta!
- Activities at Xoximilco Cancun are recommended for children over 5 years old (children must be accompanied by an adult at all times).
- Bring cash or card to buy souvenirs or acquire photos of your visit.
- Duration: approximately 3 hours of travel.
- Children from 0 to 4 years enter free.
- Children from 5 to 10 years old pay half of the adult ticket (indispensable to present identification at the Park ticket offices).
- Children over 1.20 meters but under 12 years old, must present identification to prove their age.
- It is not possible to change the date on the same day of your visit.
- The trajineras have a maximum capacity of 20 passengers.
- Bring biodegradable insect repellent.
- Adult ages 11+
- Little boy From 4 to 11 years
About The Tour
Mexicans like to party, and Xoximilco is the perfect place to live an authentic party with friends, girlfriends, family, or whoever you want to come with. Tonight will become a party tour aboard colorful trajineras alluding to each of the states of Mexico; in them, you will find everything you need to make the night authentic and unforgettable.
Between the flavors of Mexican cuisine and tequila shots, tour the beautiful canals that make up Xoximilco; dance to the rhythm of live mariachi and learn more about Mexican traditions in this atmosphere of party, music, celebration, and folklore. Visit and enjoy Xoximilco!
The price includes
- Round trip TRANSPORTATION, the meeting point is assigned.
- Three-course TASTING dinner with the best of Mexican cuisine.
- OPEN BAR: Tequila, Beer, Aguas Frescas and Soft Drinks.
- NIGHT ROUTE in trajinera through canals: Personal entertainer throughout the journey.
- GROUPS of live typical Mexican music: Mariachi, Bolero Group, Jarocho Group and Marimba.
The price of the tour does not include
- Photographs and Videos.