Vive una aventura inolvidable. La “Ciudad Prehispánica”, es sin duda ¡una maravilla! Es uno de los sitios arqueológicos más importantes que se encuentra ubicado en la Península de Yucatán, México. ¡Vívelo para creerlo!
Xplor Fuego from Playa del Carmen
- Once the reservation is made, one of our agents will contact you to assign you a meeting point.
- Children from 5 to 11 years old pay half of the adult ticket (indispensable to present identification at the Park ticket offices).
- Children over 1.40 m but under 12 years old, must present identification to prove their age.
- Adult ages 11+
- Little boy From 4 to 11 years
- Infant Ages 3 and under
Visit one of the most visited attractions in the entire Riviera Maya
Xplor Fuego: This Xcaret Xperiences park is one of the most visited attractions in the entire Riviera Maya and this great success is due to its brilliant concept of living adventures full of adrenaline in the middle of the jungle at night illuminated with hundreds of torches.
What can I do in Xplor Fuego?
- It all starts in the afternoon from approximately 4 in the afternoon when the Xperiencias Xcaret transport picks you up at the Lobby of your Hotel or the closest meeting point which will take you to the park gates. Upon entering the park you are given your helmet, which is a sensor that will take automatic photos and with it you can obtain them at the ticket office, and next to your helmet will be the keys to your locker.
- The Zip Lines at Xplor Fuego are 1 circuit of zip lines called the jaguar which are approximately 13 meters high and will make you feel the adrenaline to the fullest and you will be able to observe the entire park from above.
- The ride in the amphibious vehicle is spectacular as it will cover 5 km of jungle full of obstacles and difficult terrain which will be a very exciting challenge.
- Raft tour through a river full of stalactites where you can row using only your hands, here you can go alone or in the company of someone else and find spectacular places to take photos.
- The food at Xplor Fuego is simply spectacular since the cost of admission to the Xplor Fuego Park will include snacks such as; tamales, hot churros, fresh fruits (bananas, apples, etc.), hot chocolate, flavored and natural waters, and in addition to all this, you can enjoy a buffet-style meal where you will find all kinds of food from meats such as hamburgers, hot- dogs, ribs and vegetable or fruit salads to desserts of all kinds.
- round transportation
- Entrance to the Xplor fire park
- Circuit of 9 zip lines.
- An amphibious vehicle (You can drive on a circuit).
- Raft tour
- I swim in the river of stalactites
- hammock landing
- Harness and helmet.
- Buffet food.
Does not include
What to bring to the tour
- Comfortable beach clothes
- Change of extra clothes
- biodegradable sunscreen
- Cash and/or Credit/Debit card.