Live an unforgettable adventure. The “Pre-Hispanic City” is undoubtedly a wonder! It is one of the most important archaeological sites that is located in the Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico. Live it to believe it!
Akumal Swim with Turtles and Cenote Cavern
- Change of date or cancellation depends on the policies of the tour provider, it is an excursion with restrictions due to the fact that it is an ecological reserve. The spaces and activities are reserved in advance (at the time the payment process is completed).
- Adult ages 11+
- Little boy From 4 to 11 years
- Infant Ages 3 and under
Live an unforgettable adventure
About the Tour
- We will visit Akumal Cove where we will have the opportunity to snorkel where we will see Turtles in their natural habitat where they feed on algae and crustaceans, we will also have time to admire the beautiful beach of Akumal
- Swim in the refreshing Cenote and in a reef next to the turtles, don’t complicate your life anymore thinking about what to do in Akumal.
- Explore the marine life with your snorkel equipment and admire the diversity of the sea in this wonderful tour
- TRANSFER from the Lobby of your hotel or meeting point.
- Water in transportation.
- Entrance and swim in Cenote.
- certified guide.
- I swim in the reef meeting with TURTLES.
- SNORKELING equipment.
Does not include
- Photographs and Videos.
- Maritime Tax: $14.00 USD (exchange rate per day), payable at the time of service.
What to bring to the tour
- Comfortable shoes.
- biodegradable repellent
- Cash, to buy souvenirs and/or tips.