Would you like to get to know an island of white sand on an excursion like no other? Come and discover our tour to Holbox from Playa del Carmen!
Bacalar Lagoon Tour | Pontoon
- Adult All ages
- Little boy From 4 to 11 years
- Infant Ages 3 and under
- Adult 30% ages 10+
- Minor 30% From 3 years to under 11
Come and enjoy a calm and paradisiacal experience of the Mexican Caribbean!
Bacalar, in Mayan: Siyan Ka an Bakhalal, which means “Birth of Heaven Near or surrounded by reeds” a magical town located south of the Yucatan Peninsula, where you will fall in love with the natural beauty of the Seven Colors Lagoon, named for the differences in the bottom soils, the difference in depths and the variation in the intensity of the sun’s rays; all this makes its waters reflect seven different shades of blue.
The price includes
- Round TRANSPORTATION from your hotel or meeting point.
- Entrance to CENOTE AZUL, enjoy some time swimming.
- BREAKFAST in Bacalar: Chicken or meat chilaquiles, Eggs to taste, Quesadillas, Club Sandwich, Hot Cakes, Fruit plate).
- Entrance to the COCALITOS natural spa (2 hours): Free time to swim, swings, and hammocks.
- A bottle of water.
- PONTOON RIDE in Bacalar (2 Hours): Cenote Esmeralda, Cenote Negro, Cenote Cocalitos, Isla Pajaros, Canal de los Piratas and Laguna de Bacalar (45 minutes to swim).
- Panoramic VISIT of the Fort of San Felipe and Laguna de Bacalar.
- LUNCH: Diabla fish fillet, fish fillet with garlic sauce, breaded fish fillet, breaded chicken fillet, seafood soup, vegetarian pasta, beef fajitas (a dish to choose from).
- VISIT the main PARK of Bacalar and take a souvenir photo.
The price of the tour does not include
- Life jacket in the Cenote Azul.
- Additional food to the meal.
- Photography and video.
- Entrance to the Fort of San Felipe.
- Food or drinks for infants.
- Place for infants in transportation.