Visit the sanctuary of the pink flamingo of the Caribbean. Visit this incredible Pink Lake in Yucatan, Mexico!! It’s not Photoshop, its waters are really pink.
Coba, Cenote and Mayan Village
- On instructions from our Authorities, at the moment it is not allowed to climb the “Nohoch” temple until further notice.
- French, Italian, German, and Russian language available with extra charge, request minimum 7 days in advance.
- Minors must always be accompanied by an adult in all activities.
- Pregnant and Infants: it is not allowed to participate in any of our activities.
- Adult ages 11+
- Little boy From 4 to 11 years
- Infant Ages 3 and under
About the Tour
Cobá or “Water Agitated by the Wind”, A curious fact about Cobá is that, in architecture and sculpture, it is more similar to Tikal (a Mayan city located in Guatemala) than to the rest of the Yucatan archaeological parks.
It is very likely that both cities had a very close relationship, especially in terms of trade.
Cobá “water stirred by the wind” is considered one of the largest Mayan cities of the Classic Period, in this wonderful experience, you will be submerged in a dense jungle.
We will visit one of the most beautiful cenotes in the Region where you can enjoy a bath in its refreshing waters, an ancient sanctuary of the Mayans, on our tour we will visit a Mayan Village, where we will have the opportunity to learn about their way of life and their customs.
Adventure is Here!
- TRANSPORTATION with air conditioning from the lobby of your hotel or meeting point.
- BEVERAGES in transportation.
- BUFFET FOOD. (without drinks)
- ENTRANCE to the Archaeological Zone of COBA.
- Visit CENOTE CAVERNA (swim and exploration).
- Visit to a MAYAN VILLAGE.
- Optional tour in double ATV or single ATV.
Does not include
- Drinks during the buffet meal.
- Bicycles or tricycles inside Coba
- Photographs and videos.
What to bring to the tour
- Light clothing
- Additional clothing for after the swim in the Cenote
- Comfortable shoes
- Cap or hat
- Photographic camera
- Biodegradable Blocker
- Insect repellent.
- Money (in cash) for souvenirs and tips (at some points credit cards are not accepted).