¿Te gustaría conocer una isla de arena blanca en una excursión sin igual? ¡Ven y conoce nuestro tour a Holbox desde Playa del Carmen!
Isla Mujeres in Catamaran Plus
- For Hotels in Tulum, ask for availability and price.
- We take care to protect marine life, so we ask you to bring biodegradable sunscreen.
- Bring sunglasses, swimsuit, sandals, hat, towel and an extra change of clothes.
- The Snorkel activity depends on weather conditions and can be canceled for the safety of our clients, you are notified in advance at the Marina, partial or total refunds do not apply.
- The tour is only canceled when an official communication is issued by the Port Authority.
- The dock and reef tax must be paid in cash when boarding the catamaran directly at the dock. This payment is used to protect and maintain the marine park and the marine life of the coral reefs of this entire area.
- Do not forget to bring your underwater camera, you will need it
- This activity does not have availability for December 25 of this year and January 1 of the following year.
- Adult ages 11+
- Little boy From 4 to 11 years
- Adult 30% ages 10+
- Minor 30% From 3 years to under 11
Enjoy the Mexican Caribbean
Enjoy Isla Mujeres Tour, an excellent activity to do as a family, with your partner, or with your friends. With snorkel equipment included, an open bar with a wide variety of drinks to enjoy the sun and the beautiful landscape of the Mexican Caribbean. We will give you free time on the island so you can walk around this wonderful place on your own. In addition, you will taste an exquisite buffet meal with access to the beach club and on the way back continue enjoying a pleasant and fun atmosphere.
Our tour includes transportation from Cancun.
Book today and live this incredible experience on the Isla Mujeres Catamaran Plus Tour!
- TRANSFER from your hotel or meeting point.
- bilingual GUIDES.
- RIDE in Catamaran
- OPEN BAR National on the Catamaran (rum, vodka, beer, soft drinks, water).
- SNORKEL the reef at the Barco Hundido (weather permitting).
- SNORKELING EQUIPMENT.
- BUFFET LUNCH at the Beach Club.
- FREE TIME on Isla Mujeres, free time.
- VISIT Playa Norte, one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
- Tour along the west coast of Isla Mujeres, passing through the “sac bajo” channel.
Does not include
- Federal Maritime Tax $20.00 USD per person (adults and minors)
- Food or drinks for infants.