Vive una aventura inolvidable. La “Ciudad Prehispánica”, es sin duda ¡una maravilla! Es uno de los sitios arqueológicos más importantes que se encuentra ubicado en la Península de Yucatán, México. ¡Vívelo para creerlo!
Swim with the Whale Shark Tour
- THIS TOUR DOES NOT OPERATE ON THE 30TH AND 31ST OF EACH MONTH.
- NO CANCELLATIONS ARE ACCEPTED ON THIS TOUR (There is no partial or total refund). You can make date changes.
Bilingual Certified Guides (Spanish and English), other languages available with extra charge.
- It is suggested to bring: Towel, Swimsuit, Cap or Hat and Sunglasses, Biodegradable Sunscreen and Identification.
- Cash for Tips and Purchase of Souvenirs.
- During the Swim and Snorkel it is not recommended to touch the Whale Shark, we promote respect for the species.
- Service not suitable for pregnant women and people with physical disabilities.
- PRIVATE service available, request a quote by sending an email.
- Adult All ages
Meet the Whale Shark — the Largest Shark in the World!
Swim in the open sea of the Mexican Caribbean next to the world’s largest fish the “whale shark,” known by that name for its large size, which is equal to that of a whale! This tour is a good opportunity to enjoy an experience with a lot of adrenaline! The whale shark’s average speed is 5 km per hour, its weight is up to 34 tons, it can live more than 100 years, and can measure up to 18 meters. It arrives at our shores from June 1 and stays until September 15 every year.
Accompanied by an expert on the subject, our clients will receive the necessary information to understand the behavior of the Whale Shark, once they are familiar they can get off the boat accompanied by a guide to snorkel and live this truly amazing experience. No need to fear! since this Shark feeds exclusively on tiny organisms known as PLANKTON, so they are completely harmless to humans.
Our tour includes transportation from Cancun!
- Round TRANSPORTATION from your Hotel or meeting point.
- Light BOX LUNCH.
- WATERS and SOFT DRINKS on the boat.
- SNORKELING EQUIPMENT.
- Certified GUIDES.
- SWIM or dives from 2 to 3.
Does not include
- Federal Tax per Person: $15.00 USD (use of Pier and Marine Park).
- Extra drinks and food in the Marina.
- Alcoholic drinks.
- Video and Photographs.