Vive una Aventura inolvidable en las Pirámides Mayas de Chichen Itzá, la “Ciudad Prehispánica” es sin duda ¡una maravilla! y uno de los sitios arqueológicos más importantes que se encuentra ubicado en la Península de Yucatán, México ¡Vívelo para creerlo!
Xel Há All Inclusive from Playa del Carmen
- Once the reservation is made, one of our agents will contact you to assign you a meeting point.
- Xel-Há Park is open 365 days a year, with hours from 9:00 am. to 5:00 p.m.
- Children under 4 years enter free. It is necessary to present identification at the Park ticket offices.
- Children from 5 to 10 years old pay (indispensable to present identification at the Park ticket offices).
- Children over 1.40 m but under 12 years old, must present identification to prove their age.
- It is not possible to change the date on the same day of your visit.
- Wear comfortable beach clothes and a bathing suit, bring an extra change of clothes.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent must be free of the following chemicals in order to use them inside the Park: Benzophenone, Ethylhexyl, Homosalate, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Octyl Salicylate, Octinoxate, Oxybenzone, Butyl – Methoxydibenzoylmethane. If you do not meet this requirement, in our information modules you will receive a sample of a chemical-free product in exchange for your sunscreen or suntan lotion; which will be returned to you upon departure.
- Bring cash or card to buy souvenirs, perform an optional activity or acquire photos of your visit.
- Adult ages 11+
- Little boy From 5 to 11 years
- Infant Ages 3 and under
Visit this beautiful aquatic paradise
Xel Ha | This beautiful aquatic paradise whose name means “Where the water is born”. XelHa has become one of the favorite places to visit on the Riviera, due not only to its spectacular nature but also to its “all-inclusive” concept that ranges from buffet-style food to alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
What to do in Xelha?
The most comfortable way to get to and enjoy this place is to take the Xelha tour from Playa del Carmen. The adventure begins when the Xcaret Xperiences Transport arrives at your Hotel Lobby to board the transport, after which you will be taken to the Xelha Park ticket office where you will be given the corresponding instructions to access the park.
The cove is the first attraction that you can see when entering the park, in this you can snorkel and take photos with a wonderful background where fresh water mixes with salt water from the sea.
- Tire ride through a mangrove river. For this activity it is necessary to get from the beginning of the cove to the beginning of the river, the first way to get there is a bike ride in the middle of the vegetation or by means of a small train located next to the bicycle path. When you arrive at the beginning of the river you can take your snorkel equipment and get on a tire in which you will travel the entire river until you reach the cove.
- In the cove, you will find various activities such as a natural cliff where you can show off your courage and overcome your fear of heights. Later you will find some zip lines that will make you land in the water, as well as the changa which is a tightrope where you will try to cross from one end to the other without falling into the water.
- The food in Xelha is more than exquisite. It has 4 restaurants where each one has a different concept and everything is fully included, from food and desserts to alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
Remember that Adventure is Here!
- Round TRANSPORTATION from your hotel or meeting point.
- DRINKS included open bar.
- CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST.
- BUFFET FOOD.
- The MELIPONARY and the NURSERY.
- The Children’s World.
- TOURS through gardens and jungle trails.
- UNLIMITED SNORKEL in the river and the cove.
- REST AREAS with hammocks and lounge chairs.
- LIFE JACKETS, FLOATING TIRES and BICYCLES.
- SNORKEL EQUIPMENT with gift tube.
- LOCKERS, DRESSING ROOMS and a TOWEL.
- SANITARY AND SHOWER.
Does not include
- Photos and Videos, you can buy directly in the Park.
- Tours options within the Park.
What to bring to the tour
- Comfortable beach clothes
- Change of extra clothes
- biodegradable sunscreen
- Cash and/or Credit/Debit card.