Vive una Aventura inolvidable en las Pirámides Mayas de Chichen Itzá, la “Ciudad Prehispánica” es sin duda ¡una maravilla! y uno de los sitios arqueológicos más importantes que se encuentra ubicado en la Península de Yucatán, México ¡Vívelo para creerlo!
Xplor Adventure All Inclusive from Playa del Carmen
- Once the reservation is made, one of our agents will contact you to assign you a meeting point.
- Children from 5 to 11 years old pay half of the adult ticket (indispensable to present identification at the Park ticket offices).
- Children over 1.40 m but under 12 years old, must present identification to prove their age.
- Remember that you can buy water shoes in Xplor stores.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent must be free of the following chemicals in order to use them inside the Park: Benzophenone, Ethylhexyl, Homosalate, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Octyl Salicylate, Octinoxate, Oxybenzone, Butyl – Methoxydibenzoylmethane. If you do not meet this requirement, in our information modules you will receive a sample of a chemical-free product in exchange for your sunscreen or suntan lotion; which will be returned to you upon departure.
- The minimum age to enter Xplor is five years. Children between 5 and 10 years pay. It is essential to present official identification at the Park ticket offices.
- Bring cash or card to buy souvenirs, perform an optional activity or acquire photos of your visit.
- Adult ages 11+
- Little boy From 4 to 11 years
- Infant Ages 3 and under
Visit one of the main attractions
Start your Xplor All Inclusive adventure in a natural setting where you will discover impressive ancient rock formations and you will be able to carry out activities with the most modern and safest equipment: Drive 10 km in amphibious vehicles above and below ground; sail on rafts along two circuits of 570 and 530 meters long on crystal clear waters; fly over the jungle in the 14 largest zip lines in Latin America and swim 400 meters between ancient caves.
Visit Xplor and live the most amazing adventure in the heart of the Riviera Maya, Mexico!
- Round transfer from your hotel or meeting point.
- Two RIVER circuits TO TRAVEL IN RAFTS.
- Two circuits with 14 ZIP LINES.
- 10 KILOMETERS of travel in two circuits through the jungle in AMPHIBIOUS VEHICLES.
- 400 METERS swim in RIVER OF STALACTITES.
- Unlimited ENERGY BUFFET.
- SNACKS and DRINKS.
- REST AREAS, DRESSING ROOMS and BATHROOMS.
- EQUIPMENT INCLUDED to carry out the activities.
Does not include
- Photographs and Videos
What to bring to the tour
- Comfortable beach clothes
- Change of extra clothes
- biodegradable sunscreen
- Cash and/or Credit/Debit card.