Live an unforgettable adventure. The “Pre-Hispanic City” is undoubtedly a wonder! It is one of the most important archaeological sites that is located in the Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico. Live it to believe it!
Chichen Itzá • Cenote Ik Kil • Hubiku
- Adults ages 11+
- children From 4 to 11 years
- Book with 30% and pay the remaining balance when boarding
- Deposit Adults 30% ages 10+
- Deposit Children 30% From 3 years to under 11
See Chichen Itza, Cenote Ik Kil and Hubiku in One Day
- Chichen Itzá, the “Pre-Hispanic City”, is undoubtedly a marvel! The ruins of Chichen Itzá cenote Ik Kil are today one of the 7 wonders of the modern world and in 1988 it was registered in the World Heritage of the Unesco. The Temple of Kukulkan, which in Mayan translates as “Feather Serpent” is one of the most relevant, it has 4 stairways 24 meters high and each with 94 steps forming a total of 364 steps and the last step is represented by the last step or abyss of the temple, thus forming a total of 365 steps, the same days of the year.
- Cenote Ik Kil, also known as “blue cenote” was of great importance to the Mayan civilization for ceremonial rites as it was considered the “door to the underworld”. It has a diameter of 60 meters and a depth of 43 meters, one of the most visited cenotes by tourism.
- Cenote hubiku, one of the cenotes that, due to its cave-like infrastructure, has been ideal for taking photos for Instagram or influencers that have made it very popular. It has an opening in the roof that lets in the sun’s rays making an enigmatic show.
Live it to believe it!
Our excursion to the enigmatic Mayan world of Chichen Itza includes transportation from hotels located in Playa del Carmen and Cancun.
- Transfer by Van / Bus from the Lobby of your Hotel or meeting point.
- Entrance to the Archaeological Zone of Chichen Itzá.
- Bilingual guide
- Free time in Chichen Itzá to take photos.
- Water bottle.
- Entry into Cenote Ik Kil, time to swim.
- Regional buffet food.
- Entrance to Cenote Hubiku, time to swim
- Visit the Magical Town of Valladolid (Church, Crafts, Yucatecan Snacks).
Does not include
- Bebidas durante la comida buffet.
- Alimentos adicionales a la comida buffet.
- Chalecos salvavidas en los cenotes.
- Fotografías y vídeo.
- The transfer can be by van or bus, depending on the operation of the day.
- Transfer from Puerto Morelos: meeting point is at the Church.
- Craft shops are not visited.
- Nothing is sold on board the van/bus.
- Life jacket rental cost $50.00 MXN (Approximately).
- Access to professional video cameras has a cost of $100.00 MXN (may vary), and it is paid directly in Chichen Itzá.
- Tripod access for video cameras is not allowed.
- Bring a swimsuit, towel, and additional clothing for after the swim in the Cenote.
- Take what you need, during the tour (Valladolid) you can buy snacks, soft drinks, and additional last-minute needs.
- Our transport unit has air conditioning throughout the tour, if this affects you, bring a sweater.
- Bring cash (at some points credit cards are not accepted).
- The Itinerary may change according to the operation.