Join us on our Catamaran ride. You can snorkel, visit Cielo and Cielito, Club Playa Mia, drinks and food. Reserve today!
Cozumel El Cielo Tour: Snorkeling Plus
- Confirm availability, as it is subject to limited spaces.
- Pick-up time in Cancun 06:30 am to 07:00 am
- Pick-up time in Playa del Carmen 08:00 a.m. to 08:20 a.m.
- The total duration of the tour: approximately 4 hours.
- The activity depends on the weather conditions and can be canceled for the safety of our clients, once an official communication is issued by the Port Authority, they are notified in advance for the change of date, partial or total refunds do not apply in cancellation by the customer.
- Recommended to bring: Sunglasses, biodegradable sunscreen, towel, additional clothing, underwater camera, and cash for souvenirs.
- This tour operates every day of the year, departure times are fixed.
- For our clients who are staying in COZUMEL, the meeting point will be indicated (does not include land transfer hotel – pier).
- It is considered a minor child, who measures less than 120 Mts., greater than 120 Mts. pay as an adult.
- Anyone who occupies a place on the boat, even if they do not do the snorkeling activity, must pay the marine tax.
- All infants who snorkel regardless of age must pay the price of the snorkel as a minor.
- Adult ages 11+
- Little boy From 4 to 11 years
- Adult 30% ages 10+
- Minor 30% From 3 years to under 11
Getting to know Cozumel El Cielo is a unique experience.
Cozumel is the third largest island in Mexico and the second most populated, it is recognized worldwide for its beautiful and colorful coral reefs and wonderful marine fauna.
These reefs are part of the barrier reef called the “Great Western Atlantic Reef Belt” also known as “Great Mayan Reef”, a fantastic place for snorkeling and diving.
El Cielo, receives that name because in its white sand bank and its crystal clear waters you can see in the background a large number of starfish boarding a boat. Enjoy a pleasant time at El Cielito Cozumel beach, where you can enjoy the sun, sand, and Caribbean sea.
Come and enjoy the El Cielo Cozumel excursion!
- Roundtrip TRANSPORTATION from your hotel or meeting point.
- TICKET FERRY Playa del Carmen-Cozumel-Playa del Carmen.
- Boat tour to El Cielo.
- Bilingual guide.
- SNORKEL in THREE reefs: Casa Blanca (Corals), Jardín (Fish and Corals) and El Cielo (Starfish).
- Snorkel EQUIPMENT (Vests, Visors, Fins and Snorkel Tube).
- DRINKS on board (3 Waters, 3 Soft Drinks, 2 Beers).
- VISIT to El Cielito Beach.
- LUNCH a dish to choose from at the Restaurant: Chicken Fajitas | Beef Fajitas | Fried Fish | Burritos and a drink (Freshwater).
- FREE TIME in the Center of Cozumel (approximately 2 hours).
does not include
- Federal Maritime Tax $5.00 USD Per person.
What to bring to the tour
- Sunglasses, biodegradable sunscreen, towel, extra clothing, underwater camera and cash for souvenirs.